This unique Catalunya Casas villa is located in a quiet and prosperous neighbourhood, a short drive (15 minutes) from Barcelona. With tasteful decoration and several areas to relax with friends and family, enjoy complete relaxation and privacy with spacious living areas, a large garden with abundant natural Mediterranean plants and fresh fruits and vegetables, and a private secured pool (4m by 9m).
Those who want to exercise during their stay will love a private tennis court and a basketball area, as well as nearby trails and mountain activities.
The main villa is distributed on two levels and flooded with natural light. There is also a guest house with 2 additional bedrooms. A fully equipped kitchen has amenities to prepare your own meals and enjoy them in your beautifully decorated dining room. After dinner, return to the living room with a television, books, games and a ping pong table. The next day, take the train to the exciting city of Barcelona and its beautiful beaches in just 15 minutes!
Rest in 7 bedrooms distributed as follows: Main house, main floor: (1) a double bed, (2) a double bed with private bathroom, (3) a single bed. Second floor offers a large studio area with 2 bedrooms: (4) 2 x children’s size beds (5) one double bed. The final two bedrooms are located in the ‘guest house’ on the property: (6) a double bed (7) double bed.
The air conditioning is available in four areas, for a surcharge of 100 euros per week: (1) the living room, (2) kitchen (3) in the studio area on the top floor, and (4) in the guest house.
Beach: 30 km
Barcelona: 30 km
Supermarket: 100 m
Shops: 100 m
Train station: 1 km
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Registration number of the tourism department: HUTB-010612-70
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
* Please note that there are outdoor caged and free-roaming birds on site.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.