Charming 5 bedroom villa for 9 people, just 200 meters from the train that goes directly to Barcelona in 20 minutes!
This stunning 5 bedroom villa has 250 square meters of comfortable living room and 500 square meters of pleasant outdoor entertainment.
Under the warm Spanish sun, rest around the private pool (5.5m wide by 9.5m long) and enjoy a picturesque and peaceful setting. After a day of swimming and sun, sit in your sunny patio and try some Spanish tapas that you prepare on your own outdoor barbecue.
A fully equipped kitchen is complete with all the necessary utensils and appliances to explore your culinary creativity: dishwasher, oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, stove and washing machine. Choose between 3 separate dining areas (two inside, one outside) to enjoy your home-cooked meals. After a rewarding dinner, relax in a spacious lounge with family and friends on comfortable sofas while enjoying a TV, DVD player, fireplace and stereo.
Five bedrooms welcome 9 guests in the following bedrooms: (1) one double bed, (2) one double bed, (3) two single beds, (4) two single bed, (5) one single bed. Two of the bedrooms have air conditioning and there are fans in the other bedrooms to keep them cool. There is one ensuite bathroom with a shower, one bathroom with a bathtub and a relaxing Jacuzzi, and one separate bathroom, for a total of 3 bathrooms.
Villa Barbara is within walking distance of supermarkets (500m), a railway station that goes directly to Barcelona’s city centre (200 meters), hospital (5km), and shops and restaurants that are between 200 and 500 meters from the villa.
***This villa is located in a family neighbourhood. Legal noise restrictions are in place from 23h until 7h, 7 days per week. During this ‘quiet’ time, no music, raised voices or boisterous behaviour are permitted and the peace of the neighbours must be respected. Violations of this law will result in termination of the rental contract.***
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per set and Towels 5 euros per person, per set)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of tourism registration number: HUTB-013439-67
Tourism tax: 0.90 euros per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning is available in two bedrooms upstairs only for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* This property does not allow groups under 25 years of age.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.