Designer hill-top Catalunya Casas villa for 8 guests, only 7km to the award-winning Costa Dorada beaches!
Holiday in style in this three-story Catalunya Casas villa with a private pool (with underwater views from the bathrooms!) that measures 4.5m x 7m and has a depth of 1,5m, as well as an outdoor dining area with mountain views. Take a refreshing swim followed by a home-cooked meal prepared on the barbecue and enjoyed around your al-fresco dining table as the Spanish sun sets.
Head inside the villa to find a fully equipped kitchen (with an oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, stove, toaster, coffeemaker, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer) as well as a pristine indoor dining area and living area with couches, a cozy fireplace, and a television.
In the basement (planta -2), four comfortable bedrooms welcome 8 people in the following arrangement:
(1) one double bed, plus ensuite bathroom
(2) one double bed
(3) one bunk bed
(4) one single bed/trundle bed for two guests
There are also two additional bathrooms.
The top floor features a private garage for owner storage. There is space to park cars in the quiet street in front of the villa.
Located in the sub-mountain area just outside Barcelona, the villa is just 7km from Costa Dorada beaches and local amenities like shops, supermarkets, a pharmacy, and restaurants. Travel to Barcelona via train as the Cunit station is only 6km away.
Beach: 8 km
Barcelona: 35 km
Supermarket: 7 km
Shops: 7 km
Restaurant: 7 km
Train station: 6 km
Pool size: 4.5 m x 7 m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: HUTB-017044-01
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning is available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* This property does not allow groups under 30 years of age.
*Please note that to ensure the safety of our guests, this property uses security cameras that monitor the exterior perimeters of the property only (entrance gate).
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.