Charming mountain villa with private pool and incredible mountain views, only 35 km from the city of Barcelona!
This rustic villa of Catalunya Houses in the mountains of Catalonia is composed of 80 square meters and two levels, with intoxicating views of the surrounding hills. A garden of 1000 square meters includes the villa and offers complete privacy with a dining patio, barbecue area and children’s play area.
The cozy interior of the villa consists of 3 bedrooms (plus a sofa bed in the living room for one person), 1 bathroom, a kitchen / dining room and a living room with comfortable sofas and windows that overlook the mountains.
Air conditioning is also available on the main floor.
The nearby town offers renovated outdoor tennis courts, archery, paintball, bicycle rentals, shops, quads and a selection of excellent local restaurants. Experience the true tranquility between forests and mountains with countless hiking trails and opportunities for outdoor excursions right around the corner.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Registration number of the tourism department: HUTB-010689-43
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.