Get away from it all in this 7 bedroom villa with private pool , just 30 km from Barcelona and the beach! This picturesque villa is perfect for holidays for one or several families, or small groups of up to 14 people!
Renovated in 2017, this gorgeous Catalunya Casas villa lies in a tiered garden of 850 square meters with views of the valley stretching all the way to the Mediterranean Sea and Barcelona. In the garden, bask under the Spanish sun, enjoy outdoor meals with loved ones (prepared on your barbecue), or go for a swim in your private pool (measuring 4m by 7m, with a depth ranging from 1 to 2 meters).
Step into the first floor of the luxury space where majestic views of the mountains can be seen through the large living room windows. Cuddle up with your loved ones by the fireplace and watch television or play games. A fully equipped kitchen provides you with every and any appliance you would use at home, and an adjacent dining room sets the scene for a peaceful family dinner.
Seven bedrooms welcome 12-14 guests: six bedrooms have one double bed each (four are 180 x 200cm, one is 160 x 200cm, and one is 140 x 200cm), and one bedroom has two single beds (100 x 200cm). Four bedrooms offer stunning views of the valley below, and stretching to the sea and Barcelona! There are also 4 bathrooms, one of which has a bathtub.
The first floor also includes one guest bathroom and three bedrooms, one of which has a private ensuite bathroom.
On the second floor, there are three more bedrooms including the master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, plus one hall bathroom.
In between the first floor and the second floor is the seventh bedroom, located just off the staircase. This was originally built as a children’s room but it can be used as an additional bedroom. The room has two small double beds (140 cm) and is ideal for two to four children.
There is also a 50-square-meter activity room that can be used for almost any purpose: a room for children to play, a dancing room, or a room to hold classes. This room is equipped with a ping-pong table.
The pool may be heated upon request with advanced notice. This way, you can enjoy swimming in the pool during autumn and spring, as well as during the summer months. The heating is renewable (air/water heat pump) allowing for low electricity consumption for an additional price of only 28 EUR per day.The maximum pool temperature may vary depending on external weather conditions. In cooler months the maximum temperature the pool will reach is 23 Degrees Celsius. Small children under the age of 5 should not wander around alone due to the terrace levels and the cliff.
Although this majestic mountain villa is tucked away in a peaceful, remote location, amenities are not far: The nearest restaurant is in the local tennis club 500m away. The tennis club also has additional sports facilities including.a fitness centre and a 25-meter swimming pool. A supermarket is 2.5km away in Corbera de Llobregat, there is a bus station in Fontpineda 200m away, and other shops are 3km away. There is a train station in Palleja, 6km from the villa, and the lovely beaches of Castelldefels are 30km to the east or 25 minutes by car!
The house is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood. Loud outside parties with music late in the evening are not allowed.
Beach: 30 km
Barcelona: 30 km
Supermarket: 2.5 km
Shops: 3 km
Restaurant: 500 m
Train station: 6 km
Pool size: 4 m x 7 m
Pool minimum depth: 1 m
Pool maximum depth: 2 m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number : HUTB-017496-63
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* Groups of people under 30 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.