The beautiful open plan Villa Navi Calafell is a stunning place to spend time with friends and family. This stunning downstairs space has been decorated to a high standard with two comfortable sofas, and a dining table that seats 6 people. There is also additional dining space at the breakfast bar which is a great place to socialise if people are cooking in the kitchen. The kitchen is modern and full equipped with everything you need to cater for your guests, with all the necessary amenities. In the centre of this open plan space is a contemporary fireplace, ideal for cosy evenings after a day exploring the area.
This sprawling villa has four spacious bedrooms, two of which are located on the entrance floor. The other two bedrooms are located on the second floor, one of which has two single beds and the others have comfy doubles. All have access out onto a terrace and are decorated with rich natural woods with large windows that flood the rooms with natural light. The bathrooms are located both up and downstairs and feature modern facilities including a walk-in shower.
The outside space is large and private, offering a spacious pool and plenty of areas to soak up the sun. There is a small grass area, ideal for sunbathing, as well as a covered dining area with a BBQ for alfresco dining. The pool is raised with a wooden walkway around it, providing the perfect place to cool off or spend time with friends or family. Around the pool there are a number of additional seating areas if you or your guests want a little quiet time.
Villa Navi Calafell is the perfect destination for a holiday with family and friends, providing the deal base to explore the Costa Dorada region.
Room1 = 3 single beds, 1 high. With exit to terrace and with sink at the exit. It has built-in wardrobe. Located on the entrance floor
Room 2= 2 single beds. With exit to terrace and with sink at the exit. It has built-in wardrobe. Located on the second floor.
Room 3= 1 double bed 1.6m, 1 high. With exit to terrace and with sink at the exit. With closet. Located on the second floor
Room 4= 1 double bed 1.8m, 1 high. With exit to terrace and with sink at the exit. With wardrobe. Located on the second floor
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per set and Towels 5 euros per person, per set)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Tourism tax: 0.90 euros per person over 16 years old, per night.
*Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
*Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.