With its own private grounds, you and your guests will feel as though in your own little paradise when staying at Ensenat in the town of Pollensa. Roman steps lead down to a large outdoor pool, ideal for cooling down in the hot summer sun. Sun loungers are strategically placed around the pool, plus there is a separate outdoor, shaded seating area. This, coupled with the built in barbeque, means you could have countless nights alfresco dining with friends and family, all set in carefully manicured gardens.
The villa comfortably sleeps 6 guests, and there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy the communal areas. The beamed living room and dining area offers comfortable sofas and modern décor, complete with TV for when you just want to relax. This room is the heart of the one floored villa, with most other rooms leading off of it. The large double doors open straight out onto the patio area, flooding the room with natural light. Heading through to the fully equipped kitchen, there is an additional dining area and modern appliances to suit all your catering needs.
There are three bedrooms overall, two doubles and one twin room, all of which are airy and spacious. There are plenty of storage options and warm, wooden furnishings, in keeping with the rest of the villa. The two bathrooms are bright and modern, both of which have a shower and one with a bathtub.
In terms of location, you couldn’t get much better. Both the historic old town of Pollensa and the beach resort of Puerto Pollensa are both very close, and are great for a short excursion from the villa. With spacious and comfortable interiors, a huge pool and outdoor area to enjoy, and plenty to do in the surrounding area, Ensenat offers a great place to stay on the beautiful island of Mallorca.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per set and Towels 5 euros per person, per set)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
* Tourist tax in the Balearic Islands: 2.20 euros per person over 16 years old, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 euros until the day of departure charged separately after confirmation of the reservation.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.