Charming 2-bedroom Villa Dianna for 4 guests, just 7km to the beach!
Villa Dianna is a beautiful country house located in a Menorcan rural setting, surrounded by fruit trees. People who stay at this small but cozy house have known to sing praises of it, especially the tranquility it offers, much needed time away from the busy buzz of everyday life.
The attractive country house is completely furnished and comprises of three levels. As you enter, you immediately enter the living room and the kitchen, as you move to the first floor; you can access the twin bedroom and a full bathroom. On the second floor, you can find another spacious double bedroom.
Villa Dianna gives you beautiful views of the mountains and the beautifully maintained garden, but the view is not the only thing this country house has to offer! It features a porch, built-in barbecue for the party enthusiast in you and alfresco dining. You can also relax by the pool (Wide 4 m x Large 8 m) which is covered by the terrace floor.
If staying indoors isn’t on your vacation list, fret not! The country house is strategically located in such a way that you can easily visit the harbor and enjoy the local delicacies! You can also visit the towns of Alaior and Mercadal, the Son Parc beach, the golf course and the Arenal D’en Castell to indulge in the rich culture they have to offer.
For your days in, you are fully covered! The modern kitchenette has everything you can want, a refrigerator, microwave, oven, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, utensils and a coffee machine for your morning coffee! You can fully access the TV, DVD player and the Wi-Fi while you relax!
We anticipate your stay at Villa Dianna; it will surely be a vacation you won’t forget!
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Registration number of the Department of Tourism: ET0400ME
* Tourist tax in Balearic Islands: 2.20 € per person over 16 years, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 € until the day of check out charged separately after confirmation of reservation.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
* Outdoor parking available (3 places).
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.