Incredible Catalan rural mansion with private pool just 30 km from Barcelona!
This impressive and traditional farmhouse has 7 bedrooms (with capacity for 14-16), 5 bathrooms, 2 open plan living / dining rooms, games room and interior patio. Two large families can easily enjoy separate vacations in this 1000 square meter villa on 6000 square meters of land that includes basketball area, soccer field, a large secured pool (6m x 12m) and a large terrace space that offers privacy and unrivaled landscapes and mountain views from each room / address.
The bedrooms are distributed as follows:
(1) a double bed
(2) two single beds
(3) two single beds
(4) two single beds
(5) one single bed
SUPERIOR FLOOR (with a shared bathroom)
(6) a double bed
(7) three single beds
Located at the foot of the National Park of Sant Llorenç del Munt and neighboring towns, the farmhouse is surrounded on all sides by a natural environment and trails for walking / riding a bike / 4×4. This gem offers a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the history of this fully preserved property from the early 1900s while enjoying all the benefits of an adventure getaway or the city with Barcelona.
The nearest village of Castellar del Vallès has excellent stables with lessons and excursions to the natural park. Within walking distance, the village also offers refurbished outdoor tennis courts, archery, paintball, bicycle rentals, shops, quads and a wide selection of restaurants.
Beach: 40 km
Barcelona: 40 km
Supermarket: 2 km
Shops: 2 km
Restaurant: 1,5 km
Train station: 8 km
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
This property does not accept groups under the ages of 30.
Registration number of the tourism department: HUTB-004183-33
Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis, an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.