As soon as you step into this villa you’ll feel as though you have reached your home away from home, with well appointed furnishing, home comforts and lots of added extras to ensure your stay is as relaxing as it can be.
The open plan living room and kitchen is distinctly unique, with a high beamed ceiling, rich warming hues and a furnishings made with natural materials such as leather and wood. The comfortable sofas are centered around the large feature fireplace, and are backed by large floor to ceiling windows that fill the room with the warm Spanish sun. Following on from the living space there is a large dining table with plenty of room for all guests, while the kitchen is well equipped with a range of modern appliances and amenities.
Both bedrooms are large and calming spaces, one of which has a large double bed complete with decorative bed hangings and a feature window, while the other has two single beds and a comfortable sofa bed for additional guests.
Surrounding the villa is a unique forested landscape of old trees and bamboo, making the villa a secluded paradise, with plenty of opportunities to make use of this outdoor space. There is a 5x10m salt water swimming pool which is an ideal way cool off and have fun with friends and family as well as grassy gardens and places to sunbathe.
There are hidden tables and places to sit all around the garden area, giving you plenty of options when it comes to Al fresco dining. The huge built in BBQ offers the perfect excuse for a night in the villa. There is also a hidden shaded rattan sofa and chairs to help you relax and cool off on the shade. Read a book on the hammock, have a game of ping pong and let the children enjoy the playground, there is so much scattered into the large outdoor space.
The villa also doesn’t disappoint when it come to location. It is just 50 meters away from local restaurants, 300 meters from the supermarket and a short drive away from the local beaches.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person, per towels set)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Tourism tax: 0.90 euros per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet and per week.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
* Pool is closed from November to May.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.