For picture perfect elegance in the heart of the countryside, look no further than La Corbaia villa. Your first glance of the villa will be the stunning terracotta facade, complete with climbing vines and lush greenery. Located near the town of Arta, the villa provides the perfect base for exploring the local area, with beautiful beaches just a short drive away. With 3 large bedrooms, there is plenty of room for up to 6 guests, with some lovely communal area ideal for spending time with friends and family.
To get to the pool you’ll walk through a shaded terrace, with the dappled Mallorcan sun finding its way through gaps in the vines. The large landscaped gardens offers plenty of space for relaxation and playing, complete with rolling lawns and decorative pagodas.
Heading inside, the interior of the villa will not disappoint. Decorated in warming hues, it instantly gives off a homely feel, and matches the Mediterranean vibes that can also be seen at the villa’s exterior. The first room, which can be accessed directly from the terrace is the main communal space. Acting as a living and dining area, there are plush sofas and a place for everyone to sit and eat together. The kitchen, which is equipped with everything you will need for a comfortable stay, also has an additional dining area, which can be a great option for more casual meals such as breakfast.
The large hallway is grand yet welcoming, leading you up to the bedrooms. The master bedroom is spacious and carefully decorated, achieving a rustic charm complete with shuttered windows and its own ensuite bathroom. There are also a further two bedrooms, both of which are twin. One has its own bathroom while the guests of the other twin can make use of the large family bathroom.
A stay at this villa is a true delight, as you’ll be immersed in the unspoilt, green countryside, with stunning views all around you. The restaurants and shops of the nearby towns of Arta and Cala Ratjada can be reached within a few minutes by car, as can some good golf courses.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
* Tourist tax in the Balearic Islands: 2.20 euros per person over 16 years old, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 euros until the day of departure charged separately after confirmation of the reservation.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.