Charming villa hidden in the Spanish mountains, just 15 km from Barcelona!
This charming and cozy mountain villa is distributed on one level and has all the characteristics of a homely atmosphere: a fully equipped kitchen with a household appliance, a dining room and a living room with a television and fireplace.
The three rooms welcome 6 people in the following arrangements: (1) a double bed, (2) two single beds, (3) two single beds. There is a full bathroom inside and a half bathroom next to the pool.
Outside the villa there is a large terrace with barbecue, private pool (3m x 5m, with a depth of 1m to 1.40m), and low outdoor seating under an awning for quiet dinners in the shade.
There is space to park 1 vehicle in the yard, as well as parking spaces available on the street in front of the villa.
Local services are within walking distance or a short drive from the villa: train station (5 km), bus stop (2km), bakery (5 km), shops (5 km), restaurant (10 km).
Beach: 25 km
Barcelona: 15 km
Supermarket: 1.5 km
Shops: 5 km
Restaurant: 800 m
Train station: 5 km
Pool size: 3 m x 5 m
Pool min depth: 1 m
Pool max depth: 1.40 m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per set and Towels 5 euros per person, per set)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Registration number of the Department of Tourism: HUTB-015871-66
Energy rating: G Registration number: 23PGJ75Y4
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis, an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.