Catalunya Casas: Elegant Villa Nova in Ibiza, for 10 guests & Beautiful views!
Located close to the tiny village of San Agustin, sits Villa NOVA. Sitting on a plot of 7000m2, this spacious villa can easily fit 10 guests. Although you’ll be able to enjoy the charming small-town vibe of this quaint, traditional village, the larger town of San Jose is just 4km away, and is only 20km away from Ibiza town. Plus, the three large terraces provide some amazing views of the surrounding countryside all the way to the Mediterranean Sea.
Outside the villa are a range of terraces and pool lounge chairs to relax on, with a BBQ and outdoor dining area offering the opportunity for al fresco dining. The large private pool is big enough for everyone to enjoy, with plenty of other outdoor areas to make use of. The villa is perfect for nature lovers thanks to the abundance of palm trees and tropical plants such as citrus, almond and fig trees that adorn the property, helping to fill the area with colour and a real Mediterranean vibe.
The interior of the villa is just as picturesque as the outside, with whitewashed walls, beamed ceilings and solid wood doors. The huge, open plan living and dining room provides a great area for the whole party to enjoy, with a large feature dining table, comfortably seating 10 guests, arched windows and a fully stocked kitchen. There is plenty of room for everyone.
Each of the villa’s 5 bedrooms are fitted with a king-sized bed and white linens for the ultimate comfort. Situated on the ground floor, they all also have a modern bathroom ensuites and air conditioning. One of the rooms even has a separate office area, while another opens up to a balcony.
If you have hired a car, there is a private car parking space for the property, and with all beaches on the West Coast with in a maximum radius of 10km, you can rest assured you are just a short drive away from some of the finest sands on the island of Ibiza.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Tourisim number license: ETV-1382-E
* Tourist tax in the Balearic Islands: 2.20 euros per person over 16 years old, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 euros until the day of departure charged separately after confirmation of the reservation.
* Air-conditioning is available in bedrooms for an additional fee. Please inquire for more information.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
* An additional security deposit of €6000 is required for this property. Security deposit must be paid in the form of a credit card pre-authorization (amount is not debited from your card).
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.