As soon as you see the timeless elegance of Villa Siran, you’re sure to fall in love. This beautiful villa has a capacity for 6 guests, with 4 spacious bedrooms and plenty of communal space. No matter where you look, inside or outside, this 3 story simply oozes Mediterranean appeal, making it the perfect holiday destination for groups of friends or family.
Hours could be spent at the pool area, a beautifully tiled space with stunning views out over the surrounding countryside. The pool itself (4,5 m x 10 m) offers the perfect retreat from the hot Spanish sun, with plenty of sun loungers around it for sunbathing and relaxing. Hidden in the trees on a raised grass space is a quaint picnic area for casual dining, while up at the terrace is a stylish glass table, ideal for an evening meal accompanied by stunning views.
The living/dining area has plenty of different seating options. The furnishings have been carefully chosen with rich dark woods and soft cushions which perfectly accompany the characteristic ceiling beams. There is even a rustic fireplace for colder nights in the winter months. Further dining space can be found in kitchen which comes with everything you may need for your stay. There is a modern double oven and stove and plenty of other tools and appliances to make cooking a breeze.
The bedrooms are also a good size and well-decorated, with comfy bedding and lots of natural light. There are 3 double beds and 2 single beds, plus 3 bathrooms throughout the property.
The villa is located in the region of Santa Maria de l’Avall, which is just a short drive away from the bustling city of Barcelona and the surrounding countryside, therefore making a great base for the holiday of a lifetime.
Beach: 30 km
Barcelona: 30 km
Supermarket: 2 km
Shops: 3 km
Restaurant: 200 m
Train station: 12 km
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per towel set)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: HUTB – 041568 – 42
* Tourism tax: 1.00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis, an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.