Located in quaint Sant Pol de Mar on the South End of Costa Brava, Villa Soledad offers a unique location (60 km’s to Barcelona) and quick (4.6 km’s) access to one of the prettiest beaches in all of Cataluña. This fishermen’s town, with white houses and narrow quiet streets, rocky bays and heavy-grained sand beaches is bathed with crystal-clear waters. Strolling along the stepped streets of the Old Town will allow you to marvel at the rich architectural heritage of Catalan Art. Walking along the seafront following the coastline path you will soon discover the breath-taking beauty of your surroundings.
Enjoy the ease of one floor access to 6 of the 7 bedrooms (3 with singles beds and 3 with large double beds), kitchen, living room and dining room with direct access to the garden and pool and 2 of the 3 bathrooms.
The top floor has the master bedroom with private terrace access, WC, and course the best viewing location for both mountain and sea views.
Beach: 4.6 km
Barcelona: 60 km
Supermarket: 5 km
Shops: 4.7 km
Restaurant: 4.7 km
Train station: 5 km
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per towel set)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: HUTB-005701
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Small pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* This property does not allow groups under 25 years of age.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis, an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.