The beautiful terracotta building of Mella offers a totally quiet rural retreat for those looking for a luxury, relaxing holiday in the Mallorcan countryside. Located just 2km from Arta and a short drive away from beautiful beaches, Villa Es Mella is set to provide a vacation that won’t be forgotten in a hurry. Suitable for 6 guests, there is plenty of room for everyone to spend long, hot, sunny days enjoying the picturesque surroundings.
The large private pool is set into the villa’s lawn offering a great place to cool down after a spot of sunbathing. The covered terrace surrounding the building is the perfect spot for a coffee in the morning, a sangria mid-afternoon and a group BBQ in the evening with both a glass, 6 seater dining table and a rattan sofa set. There is also an additional Al fresco dining area of you fancy changing the view. Overall the villa’s exterior covers around 3000sqm, and is surrounding by the lush forest that this region of the island is known for.
Inside the villa is set over 2 floors, and has been lovingly decorated with modern and functional furnishings, all of which have been chosen with both comfort and style in mind. Heading through the main door you’ll step straight into the large open plan living, dining and kitchen area which is flooded with natural light thanks to the large floor to ceiling windows, proving easy access outside. The living room is the perfect place to relax with friends and family with wifi, TV and DVD player. The kitchen is also well equipped, making cooking a breeze, and just off of the kitchen is the rustic wooden interior dining table, comfortably seating 6 people. Many local and traditional materials have been used in the interior which gives off a luxurious yet homely feel.
Two of the bedrooms can also be found on the ground floor, both of which are air conditioned with soft bedding and beamed ceilings. A family shower room and WC is also downstairs. Heading upstairs is where the master suite is located, a huge room with its own bathroom and terrace.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
* Tourist tax in the Balearic Islands: 2.20 euros per person over 16 years old, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 euros until the day of departure charged separately after confirmation of the reservation.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
*This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.