Regal 6-bedroom villa overlooking the hills of Torrelles de Llobregat welcomes 12 people, just 15km from Barcelona and the glorious beaches on the Mediterranean Sea!
This towering 2-story villa has a private, secure pool (5m wide by 8m long), lounge chairs, umbrellas, and patio furniture, creating an authentic Mediterranean paradise for future Catalonia explorers. A modern design and colorful rooms provide an unforgettable setting for a family holiday in Spain.
Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living room, and two bedrooms with one double bed each on the ground floor. The top level is home to four more bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite bathroom. There are a total of 3 bathrooms inside the house plus one additional bathroom by the pool.
Torrelles de Llobregat is a small village located approximately 15km from Barcelona´s city center. The town is home to the theme park ´Catalunya en Miniatura.´ Hop on the B-24 roadway to head to the beaches of the Mediterranean or to explore other Catalonian jewels including wine tastings, hiking, biking, mountain climbing, skiing, museums, castles, and more.
Beach: 15 km
Barcelona: 15 km
Supermarket: 1 km
Shops: 700 m
Restaurant: 500 m
Train station: 4 km
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of tourism registration number: HUTB-013620
*Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
*Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
*Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.