50km from the beautiful beaches of Sitges, this villa is ideally located in the Barcelona area, in the heart of nature. Built in the 90’s and renovated in 2021, it offers great facilities to feel at home in the heart of Catalonia.
The garden, completely isolated from the surroundings, allows you to enjoy the pool, the deckchairs or the hammock in peace and quiet. If you prefer cooler air, you can sit on the large porch overlooking the pool around the table or in the chill-out area on the sofa. On summer evenings, meet under the trees for a barbecue or pizza.
As you enter the villa, you will come across the large dining room and kitchen. The first floor of 100m² consists of a large living room with an imposing corner sofa that can accommodate up to 8 guests, a billiard table that can be used as a table, an office area and an open plan kitchen.
The 8 guests are divided between 4 double bedrooms. The first three are on the ground floor as well as two bathrooms, one of which has a jacuzzi. The last bedroom is on the first floor and has its own bathroom.
Beach: 50 km
Barcelona: 60 km
Restaurant: 10 km
Supermarché: 10 km
Shops: 10 km
Train station: 20 km
Pool size: 3 x 6 m
Pool minimum depth: 1.60 m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
* Tourism tax: 1.00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed in this property.
* Pets are allowed in this property for an additional fee.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis, an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.