Comfortably sleeping 10 people over 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, Villa Amande is spacious and comfortable, and will add a little luxury to your holiday. Located high on a hill between Ibiza and San Jose, the villa’s lofty position rewards you with stunning views of the surrounding countryside, all the way to the sea in the distance.
Spend quality time with family or friends in the private swimming pool, also boasting some stunning views. Deck chairs surround the pool area, ideal for soaking up some Spanish sun, and the lawn behind the pool is a good space for a game of football or for the little ones to run around. Closer to the house is a sheltered seating and dining area, complete with lounge chairs, a dining set, coffee table and more where you can relax and enjoy the palm and olive trees and natural stone walls. A stunning water feature on the patio makes for the perfect breakfast spot, and after breakfast why not enjoy a game on the private tennis court?
Entering the building through the patio, you will find a large, well decorated living and dining room, complete with fireplace, TV with international satellite, DVD, iPod dock and Wi-Fi. The living room is decorated in cool blues and white, providing a sense of calm, and the additional seating areas mean that everyone can have their own space if they want it. Following on through the living room is the dining room, with original stone walls and a rustic wooden table and beams, you’ll really feel like you are in a Spanish Taverna. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you will need to cater for your stay, with a breakfast bar for more casual dining.
All five bedrooms are located on ground level, four of which have double beds and one kitted out with two twin beds. All have either an ensuite or private bathroom and air conditioning, and are stylishly decorated with wooden beams, tiled floor and plenty of storage space. Some even have sliding glass doors leading you directly outside.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Tourist tax in the Balearic Islands: 2.20 euros per person over 16 years old, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 euros until the day of departure charged separately after confirmation of the reservation.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are not allowed.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
* An additional security deposit of 6000 euros is required and will be returned upon departure pending the state of the villa.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.