Join us for the best of both worlds in our luxurious and spacious countryside villa with easy and quick access to Barcelona City!
This incredible vacation residence offers the opportunity for total and complete relaxation with all modern conveniences. Located on the outskirts of the quiet village of Rubi, the villa has 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms (4 full bathrooms with shower and 2 exterior half bathrooms), garden chill-out and bar area, barbecue area, games room (with billiards table), swimming pool with jacuzzi and plenty of space to relax, just 30 minutes from Barcelona. The majestic hills that surround the villa and the nearby cities add their own charm and cater to total and complete tranquility.
The 7 bedrooms welcome 16 guests comfortably in the following beds: three bedrooms have one double bed and one ensuite bathroom; 3 more bedrooms with double beds and one bedroom has two sets of bunk beds. 2 extra single beds are available for a total capacity of 18 persons.
Prepare and enjoy meals from your fully equipped industrial sized kitchen and then relax in your spacious open-plan living room with huge sprawling sofas, and large screen television. Cool off in your immense private pool (6m x 12m) and dry off under the hot Spanish sun. Every detail of this villa was created to ensure ultimate vacation comfort. A holiday of relaxation and charming countryside comfort awaits you!
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per towel set)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
HUTB 055278 DC 26
Tourism tax: 0.90 euros per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning (available in the living room and dining area only) and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
6) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.