With unparalleled views out over the countryside, you will never want to leave the infinity pool at this stunning villa. Perched high up on a hill, the views from the pool and decking will take your breath away, with forested rolling hills stretching out as far as the eye can see. The terraced area offers the perfect place to sit back on one of the many deck chairs and enjoy the warm sun on your face, ideal after a long day of walking or exploring this fascinating area. There is also a large shaded area under the eves of the house when the sun gets a little too much, complete with a hammock and soft lounge furniture for ultimate relaxation.
The house’s facade is large and modern, made with red brick and wooden features, it really stands out against its surroundings. From the pool area, you are able to enter directly using the sliding glass doors, or alternatively you can enter from the driveway area. The lounge area is also cool and modern, complete with wide wooden beams and large windows to let in the natural light. The white tiles and furnishings help the room to feel even more open and spacious.
There is also a second lounge area in the open plan section of the house, where you’ll also find the dining table and kitchen area. Quirky furnishings fill this space such as a wooden rocking chair and a rustic bookcase, which help the whole house feel more unique.
Built in black and chrome, the kitchen offers a contemporary feel, stocked with everything that you’ll need to cook with during your stay. There is a double bedroom directly off of the lounge with sliding doors for complete privacy, plus you’ll also find more bathrooms and bedrooms around this floor of the house.
Heading upstairs, into the beams of the house, is a large multipurpose room that could easily double up as a study or kids playroom depending on the needs of the guest. The balcony of the upper floors also provides even more exceptional views out over the surrounding countryside, with plenty of spaces to sit and enjoy the vistas.
First floor: Double bedroom with dresser and exit to a terrace
Attic: Double Sofa bed and office table
Basement: Double suite with exit to garden and pool
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Tourism tax: 0.90 euros per person over 16 years old, per night.
*Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet and per week.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.