The stunning Villa Montseny offers an incredible accommodation option for up to 14 guests, with 5 spacious bedrooms, a private pool and a huge garden!
Designed with traditional Catalonian flair and a contemporary twist, this villa really stands out from others both inside and out. As pets are allowed in the property, your furry friend can enjoy the holiday with you.
Outside there is a huge green space, filled with plant life and incredible views of the surrounding mountain range. The private pool is the perfect place to cool off from the hot Spanish sun, or you can head to the patio and make use of the shaded day bed. There are 2 options when it comes to al fresco dining. Either opt for the smaller table on the patio or all dine together on the large wooded table on the lawn. It is a perfect location for those long Spanish evenings with a glass of sangria in hand while making use of the on-site BBQ.
Stepping inside from the patio there is a huge open plan living and dining area, with a beautiful feature fireplace. The floor to ceiling windows flood the room with natural light and offer non-obstructed views of the mountains and pool area. The doors open up completely, allowing the outside in. Contemporary art and unique features dot the room, with plenty of space for all guests to sit and socialise together. In this space, there is also a large dining table for enjoying meals together.
Heading off the dining area is the kitchen, stocked with modern appliances and facilities, offering all you will need for a comfortable stay. The central island breakfast bar is perfect for those wanting a quick bite to eat or to socialise with those that are cooking.
All 5 bedrooms on the first floor are tastefully decorated with wooden flooring and either a double or single beds – accommodating 14 people! 2 of the bedrooms open up onto a beautiful sun terrace, giving you just that little bit more outside space. There is even a large study or library room which can come in handy if guests need a little time to get some work done. The other 3 bedrooms are all large and modern, with walk-in rain showers and beautiful tiling.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Keep in mind that we offer a variety of optional services for your comfort and enjoyment of the holidays. Here are some options that can be reserved for an additional fee after confirming your reservation:
Catering in the villa (paella, tapas, Spanish barbecue)
Tastings in the village of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, cold meats
Towels and sheets (not included in the price of the reservation)
Air conditioning/heating (if available).
Baby cot / high chair
Welcome pack (full of delicious local products)
Please, feel free to ask for more information about any of the above!
Registration number of the Department of Tourism: B016212
* Tourist tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning units and heating are available for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as doorknobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach-based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a key box so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.