Mountain villa with a direct access to the forest and an incredible view, only 15 km from the city of Barcelona and 25 km from the beach.
This villa with old world charm, nestled in the mountains of the village of La Palma de Cervelló, offers peace and tranquility with a view of the surrounding mountains. Engulfed in tranquility, yet only a short distance from the bustle of Barcelona. The direct access to the forest allows nature lovers to enjoy hiking and excursions in the surroundings.
The villa is composed of 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and a toilet, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, two terraces including one with a porch and a pool. The rooms, with a total capacity of 13 people, are composed as follows: (1) a double bed and a bathroom, (2) a double bed, a bathroom, and an exit to the terrace, (3) 2 simple beds, a small double bed (1,35m x 1,90m) and an exit to the terrace, (4) a single bed and a child bed, (5) 2 to 3 single beds.
The villa also offers various amenities to keep you busy throughout your stay (ping-pong, games, toys, books, DVDs, televisions, hi-fi equipment, etc). Outside, the secluded swimming pool as well as the hammocks allow a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy the sun and the warmth it brings. Finally, the proximity to amenities such as the bakery and the supermarket at less than 1km, the train at only 3km from the villa and the bus station for Barcelona at 0,5km means just a short travel to all necessities!
Beach: 25 km
Barcelona: 15 km
Supermarket: 900 m
Shops: 900 m
Restaurant: 350 km
Train station: 3 km
Pool size: 4 m x 9m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of locals cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, and meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Air conditioning/Heating (if available)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Departure cleaning and maintenance fee: 250 EUR
Department of tourism registration number: In progress
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis, an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.