This lovely villa offers everything you could want for your Spanish getaway, including peace and tranquility in a quiet neighbourhood in the heart of Costa Dorada!
It has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and has more than 130 m2 of internal space and 340 m2 of total space. There is enough space for 8 people to enjoy time together but at the same time have some privacy if they wish.
The living room and dining room have been decorated in order to bring the vibes from the outside so that you always feel outdoors. The bright yellow curtains mimic the warm Spanish sun, while the floral splashes really help complete the look. The comfortable sofa invites you to relax with family and friends under the air conditioning, while the dining table is perfect if you are looking for a quick bite! The fully equipped kitchen offers everything you need for a comfortable stay and has immediate access to the deck.
All 4 rooms are spacious, with lots of storage options. 3 rooms have a double bed (135 x 200cm), while the last room is completed with two single beds (90 x 200cm). All rooms are colorful and bright, and have comfortable furniture. There are also two full bathrooms, one of them with a bathtub.
Upon leaving, you will find the true highlight of Villa Jolie, the private pool, with wide steps to the water. The aim of the pool is to provide hours of family fun, where everyone can be located on a terrace surrounded by lush vegetation and sun loungers for summer sunbathing. Around the building there is a covered and elevated terrace, which houses a dining table, and a BBQ perfect for outdoor meals. The villa has a privileged location just 1.5 km from the bakery, the supermarket and the nearest shops. The nearest beach is easily accessible 4 km away, and has the train station 4 km away. The rest of Catalonia will be at your door, waiting to be explored!
Beach: 4 km
Barcelona: 65 km
Supermarket: 1.5 km
Shops: 1.5 km
Restaurant: 1.5 km
Train station: 4 km
Pool size: 3.5 m x 6 m
Pool maximum depth: 1.50 m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Registration number of the tourism department HUTT: 043188 DC18
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis, an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.