A stay at Villa Tord simply oozes rustic charm, with classic green shutters and beautiful farmhouse vibes. Surrounded by extensive private grounds, there is plenty of room to enjoy the great outdoors, with beautifully manicured shrubs, neat lawns and a terrace. You’ll feel as though you have the whole Mallorca countryside to yourself yet are still just a short drive away from civilization. The villa comfortably sleeps 6 guests in three bedrooms and is ideal for those looking for a little peace and relaxation.
The terraces surrounding the villa are well equipped for alfresco dining, with a BBQ and multiple places to sit to eat, as well as comfortable rattan sofas. There are plenty of sun loungers surrounding the large, private swimming pool, providing the perfect place to enjoy the long Mallorcan summer.
Inside the rustic charm continues thanks to the high beamed ceiling and terracotta coloured tiled flooring. Yet all amenities and furniture are modern and carefully chosen, providing the best of both worlds. Measuring around 160sqm, there is plenty of room for everyone to have their own space, while the communal areas are great for when everyone wants to be together. The ground floor consists of a contemporary open plan living, dining and a kitchen area, with plush sofas, a glass dining table and wide doors that open out onto the terrace. The kitchen has all you need for a comfortable stay, including 4 cooking rings, a fridge freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
Two of the three bedrooms are also located on the ground floor, along with a family bathroom. Both bedrooms are air-conditioned twin rooms, however the beds can be pushed together if needed. Heading upstairs is where you’ll find the master suite, which has its own bathroom and a private terrace that overlooks the stunning green forest of Arta. The bedroom has two large floor to ceiling glass doors that flood the room with natural light, with plenty of storage options and air conditioning, accessed by an imposing tiled staircase.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
* Tourist tax in Balearic Islands: 2.20 € per person over 16 years, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 € until the day of check out charged separately after confirmation of reservation.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age. Please inquiere for more information.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.