Catalunya Casas: Relaxing Villa Lloraine in Costa Brava with mountains views. For 10 guests!
If it is a villa with a view you are searching for, then look no further than the picturesque Villa Lloraine, located in Girona, Costa Brava. When sitting on the outside decks, the Spanish countryside stretches out beneath you for miles, with mountains framing the scene in the distance. With views like these, you’ll never want to leave the villa. On the deck is a large rectangular pool which has stairs for easy access and lights to make an evening swim an inviting possibility. Deck chairs surround the pool offering a great place to dry off and enjoy the warm Spanish sun. Overall there is 800 m2 of space to enjoy, including a grass covered garden and sheltered dining area for al fresco meals with mountains as a backdrop.
Villa Lloraine is laid out in two separate parts and can welcome up to 10 guests thanks to its 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Three tastefully decorated bedrooms, located on the main floor have air conditioning. To cater for a range of guests, there is a mix of double and single beds distributed as follow:
Bedroom 1: One double bed (135×190)
Bedroom 2: Two single beds (90×190) and one bunk bed (90×190)
Bedroom 3: One single bed (90×190) and one sofa bed ideal for one person.
Bedroom 4: One double bed (150×190)
Stepping inside, the living room is spacious and light, with large windows flooding the room with Spanish sun. The focal point of the room is the large brick fireplace in the corner which helps to make the villa a home away from home. In addition to a comfortable sofa and a TV unit, there is also a small dining table with four chairs, perfect for breakfasts and light meals. The fully equipped kitchen is located on the main floor as well and contains everything you may need for a comfortable stay, including a coffee machine.
In the basement you will find a charming loft with a large living room, composed of a relaxing area opening onto a second small kitchen. This is also where you will find the fourth bedroom and the second bathroom. Set apart from the others, this room is perfect for a quiet rest.
If you fancy a day trip, the nearest beach is just 8km away, meaning you are just a short drive from the beautiful beaches of the Costa Brava region. There are also a number of bakeries, shops and pharmacies between 5 to 8km away, meaning although the villa lies in a secluded and tranquil location, amenities are still not too far away.
Beach: 8 km
Barcelona: 96 km
Supermarket: 7 km
Shops: 8 km
Restaurant: 1 km
Train station 14 km
Pool size: 4 m x 7 m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Registration number of the Department of Tourism: HUTG017733
Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning is available in the living room, the kitchen and in three of the bedrooms for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* This property does not accept pets.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.