Rustic 6-bedroom Villa Buixa for 12 guests, with breathtaking mountain views and a short drive to the beaches of Costa Brava!
If you are looking for a perfect holiday retreat, Villa Buixa is the perfect choice for you. Located at Saint Feliu de Buixalleu, with it¡s close proximity to the beach, and breathtaking views of the mountain, you are in for a treat! This historic villa was build in 1900 and renovated in 2012 and is now outfitted with modern appliances in a rustic setting. Being very spacious with 6 bedrooms, and an artistically decorated living room, it is a mixture of modernity and classical beauty. You can relax on the sun-beds in your private swimming pool(4m wide x 8m long, minimum depth 1.1m, maximum depth 2m), complete with an outdoor shower, and simultaneously enjoy the amazing views of the lush, green forests of Vilamajor. There is an outside dining table as well where you can soothe your cravings and enjoy the alluring view at the same time!
You can relax in the tastefully decorated living area, with a fireplace and a satellite TV. You can make tantalizing dishes for your taste buds in the bright and roomy kitchen which is fully equipped with all the modern kitchen appliances, and induce a homely feel to it. Spend some quality time with your family and make memories cooking meals of your own choice or let our experienced chefs treat you with traditional Spanish cuisine which will leave you asking for more. You can have your meals in the dining room on the ground floor, or on the kitchen table as per your desires.
The six bedrooms are spacious and airy, and have windows flooding the room with natural light. The first bedroom (1) has a king bed (which can be made into 2 single beds). The second bedroom (2) has a king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom (3) comes two single beds. The fourth, fifth and sixth bedroom (4, 5, 6) have double beds. All these bedrooms are decorated artistically with rustic wooden furnishings and soft, plump beddings.
There is an outdoor Spanish BBQ as well with a spacious patio which offers breathtaking views of the beautiful mountains. Additionally, with Barcelona being along a 40-minutes’ drive away only, you can enjoy all the attractions of the city with its great architecture and exquisite shops!
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per set and Towels 5 euros per person, per set)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of tourism registration number: HUTG-052059
* Tourism tax: 0.90 euros per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.