Spectacular Catalan abode with private pool and stunning nature views just 36km’s from Barcelona’s centre!
Within the cozy stone walls of this large country house, you and your family can enjoy ultimate relaxation among lovely and traditional decor.
We offer the main floor of this charming villa (the caretakers who maintain this immense property live on the top floor with a completely separate entrance. They are very accustomed to respecting the privacy of guests) with 3 bedrooms, a living room, dining room, kitchen, a large swimming pool (4m x 12m, minimum depth 50cm, maximum depth 1,5m), exterior dining and barbecue area and plenty of space in the garden to tire out the toddlers (complete with tree house, trampoline and endless landscapes)
The set-up is ideal for 2 families with children with the bedrooms distribution as follows:
(1) one double bed, 2 loft mattresses, full ensuite
(2) one double bed, 2 loft beds, full ensuite
(3) 2 x single beds, one trundle bed, 2 extra mattresses, full ensuite
Each of the bedrooms has direct access to the exterior areas.
Located in Caldes de Montbui (a historical thermal waters area), guests at this lovely property will enjoy countless outdoor activities such as hiking, mountain biking, trail running, bird watching, and more!
Beach: 35 km
Barcelona: 35 km
Supermarket: 2,5 km
Shops: 3,5 km
Restaurant: 3,5 km
Train station: 14 km
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per towel set)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
HUTB 048773 DC07
Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning (available in the living room and dining area only) and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* This property does not allow groups under 30 of age.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
6) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.