This classic building sits high on a hill, offering amazing views of the forested, surrounding landscape, surrounded by manicured lawns and gardens on different terraced levels. Surrounding the house is a red tiles terrace, some of which is under cover, ideal for those that want to escape from the hot Spanish sun for a while, but still admire the views. Heading down the levels of the garden, you’ll find a swimming pool for cooling off. Overall this beautiful farmhouse has been built on 2 hectares of land which overlooks the town od Sant Quirze de Safaja.
There is also an outdoor kitchen area with tables, fridge, sing and BBQ area, meaning you won’t even have to leave the villa for a beautiful meal, dining al fresco.
Despite the rural look for the villa’s exterior, the interior is spacious and modern, while still maintaining classic feature beams and terracotta coloured tiles floors. These small additions help to give the villa’s interior a warming and homely look. The large entrance hall has a huge, floor to ceiling glass window, offering panoramic views out over the countryside.
Both the huge living room and dining room have been artistically decorated using modern elements such as wood and stone, while still maintaining the contemporary look. The large dining table is a particular feature piece, made with rich dark wood, it will comfortably sit 10 people, ideal for a memorable family meal. The kitchen is also large, created with wood and tiles with a useful central island, it coffers everything you may need for a comfortable stay. There is also a second living area complete with a large corner sofa, which is great for some additional space a privacy. This space offers some incredible views which are accentuated by the large windows and there is also a bathroom downstairs.
If that wasn’t enough, there is also a unique pantry area with a small seating area that overlooks the garden, and a wine cellar to store some of your favourite wines. There is also a large driveway a two garages to store your car.
Bedroom 1 Main floor: 1 bedroom with 1 double and one single
Bedroom 2: double bed
Bedroom 3: second floor double bed
Bedroom 4: second floor double bed and one single
Bedroom 5: second floor double bed and one single
Bedroom 6: second floor double bed
Bedroom 7: second floor double bed and one single
Bedroom 8: second floor 2 x single one double
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per set and Towels 5 euros per person, per set)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Tourism tax: 0.90 euros per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.