Sunny Villa Vidreres for 11 people, only 18 km from the beach and 30 km from the beaches of Lloret del Mar and Tossa del Mar!
As you step onto the 800-square-meter property, you’ll immediately feel at home when you spy the long, covered porch, glistening private, secure swimming pool (5m x 9m, depth from 1,20m to 1,70m), and shaded patio dining area.
This bright and sunny two-story holiday home welcomes 8 guests in its inviting 160 square meters of interior space. A fully equipped kitchen features modern appliances that are ready to be used for your daily cooking needs, and include a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, toaster, American coffeemaker, dishwasher, stove, oven, and toaster.
Five bedrooms welcome 11 guests the following bedroom arrangements:
(1) one double bed
(2) one double bed
(3) one double bed and one single bed
(4) two single beds
(5) one double bed
On the ground floor there are 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. One the same floor there is the kitchen, living room, summer salon, veranda and BBQ area. The first floor has 2 bedrooms and full bathroom. The third bathroom is in the patio/pool area.
Although this villa is tucked away in a quiet urbanisation, local amenities such as shops, supermarkets, restaurants are all in the village center just a short 5km drive away.
Air conditioning is available in the living room and in the two upper bedrooms.
Beach: 18 km
Barcelona: 80 km
Supermarket: 5 km
Shops: 5 km
Restaurant: 5 km
Train station: 17 km
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Registration number of the Department of Tourism: HUTG-020841-03
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning (living room and 2 bedrooms) and heating are available for this property for an additional fee of 100 Euros per week.
* Pets are not permitted.
* Groups under the age of 25 years are not permitted.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis, an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.