Tremendous 6-bedroom Villa Joy up to 12 guests, less than 1km from Son Bou beach!
An impeccably beautiful Villa; Joy is a spacious house along the countryside, with a comfortable distance between its location and the beach and the towns, allowing you to have a taste of everything there is to offer in the area when you stay at Villa Joy!
‘Joy’ can comfortably accommodate a party of twelve, with it’s six fully furnished bedrooms and three bathrooms. When you enter this glorious countryside property; you immediately come across the pool surrounded by the terrace floor, after which you can marvel at the pergola, dining area and a barbecue for you to have a splendid time with your closest friends and family.
The interior of the Villa is as charming as its exterior; you enter the living room, which quickly leads to the kitchen and the dining area. There are 1 spacious double bedroom with air-conditionning, dressing room and en-suite bathroom, 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, 1 shower room and an attic which also features a twin bedroom with air-conditionning. You find two double bedrooms, one with air conditionning, and one full bathroom when you venture on to the first floor.
If you feel like staying in for a day, we have you fully covered! You have full access to a kitchen with all modern appliances from a freezer to an oven. You can enjoy a fresh juice while you chill at the pool, or stroll through the garden and marvel at the furniture that adorns the entire yard. Internet access is also available so that you can connect with the world while you connect with yourself on your vacation!
We honestly don’t know what you are waiting for, come and enjoy your vacation the fullest with us, at Villa Joy!
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Registration number of the Department of Tourism: ET0994ME
* Tourist tax in the Balearic Islands: 2.20 euros per person over 16 years old, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 euros until the day of departure charged separately after confirmation of the reservation.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.