Settle into a quiet holiday home in Villa Montbui in the mountains of Catalonia, just 45 minutes from Barcelona and the beach!
Take a glass of sangria and a sandwich from your barbecue in the place and rest by your private pool (6m x 12m, depth of 90cm to 2m) while breathing the fresh mountain air that surrounds your private garden of 800 square meters. A shaded dining area in the patio provides respite from the sun’s heat and allows you and your loved ones to come together and share stories with a few more glasses of wine. After lunch, enjoy a game of basketball through the hoop on the driveway.
Guests of this three-story, 400-square-meter villa will have access to all the amenities and comforts that they would find in their own homes. The partial basement level houses a WC, a living room with a sofa and television, and a laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer.
The ground floor features a brightly lit, fully equipped kitchen with direct terrace access, a living room with a decorative fireplace, and a dining table with seating for four, plus large windows to let in ample sunlight from the patio. There is also a second WC on this level.
Eight guests can choose from one of four bedrooms: (1) one trundle bed containing two 90cm x 2m single beds, (2) one trundle bed containing two 90cm x 2m single beds, (3) one 2m x 2m double bed with an ensuite bathroom with bathtub, (4) one 135cm x 2m double bed with an ensuite bathroom (shower) and direct terrace access.
Villa Montbui is located in a quiet, tranquil setting but is still within a short drive of modern-day amenities such as a supermarket (Mercadona), a pharmacy, a bakery, shops, and restaurants, all of which are 3km away in the town of Caldes de Montbui. A bus stop is just 100m from the villa while the nearest train station is 15km away in Granollers-Mollet, from which you can take day trips into Barcelona (25 minutes) or to the beaches of Barceloneta (30 minutes).
Beach: 35 km
Barcelona: 30 km
Supermarket: 3 km
Shops: 3 km
Restaurant: 3 km
Train station: 15 lm
Pool size: 6 m x 12 m
Pool minimum depth: 0.90 m
Pool maximum depth: 2 m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: HUTB 034184-93
* Tourism tax: 1.00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning (hallway of bedroom zone only) and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
4) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis, an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
5) All beds and pillows have protective covers.