Escape with 9 other friends or family members to Villa Natura tucked away in the Ibiza’s forests, only 3km to the beach!
Villa Natura is surrounded by 5,000 square meters of Mediterranean flora and fauna where guests can relax by a private infinity pool (4m x 8m) before gathering around an outdoor dining table for a sunset snack of barbecued Spanish tapas and a pitcher of sangria.
The two-story villa of 360 square meters offers all the comforts and amenities of home, including an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and Nespresso coffee machine, plus a dining room for 10 people. Laundry services are available as the villa has a washing machine and a laundry rack for drying clothes.
Ten guests can separate into five bedrooms with the following beds and arrangements:
Main level – (1) master bedroom with king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom, walk-in closet, and direct terrace access, (2) two single beds with direct terrace access. This level also has a separate bathroom with a hydro-massage shower.
Ground level – (3) one king-sized bed, (4) two single beds, (5) queen-sized bed with an ensuite bathroom with a shower. There is also one separate bathroom with a shower.
This villa has private parking on the property for at least two vehicles. Two additional vehicles can be parked right in front of the entrance gate.
Located in Ibiza’s Cala Tarida area, Villa Natura is just a short drive from local services such as supermarkets (2km) and a restaurant (750m), as well as the villa of Sant Josep (5 minutes away). The nearest beach is 3km away, Cala Tarida and Cala Moli are 5 minutes away, and Ibiza Town is 20 minutes away by car.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: ET-0399-E
* Tourist tax in Balearic Islands: 2.20 € per person over 16 years, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 € until the day of check out charged separately after confirmation of reservation.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
* An additional security deposit of 2500 euros is required and will be returned upon departure pending the state of the villa.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.