Set in the Mallorca countryside, this rural retreat is the perfect accommodation for 2 to 3 guests who want to escape the hustle and bustle of town life.
The interior of this rustic villa emits a certain countryside charm as soon as you step through the doors. With warm, tiled floors and feature beams, it is clear to see how the space has been lovingly renovated. Stepping inside through the antique wooden doors at the entrance to the property, you’ll find yourself in the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Despite the rustic charm, the kitchen is modern and with everything you need for a comfortable stay. There is a small dining area and also a comfortable sofa and TV, making it a lovely space to spend time and unwind. A unique feature to this room is the bold staircase that winds its way up to a mezzanine floor. The single room up here is an additional sleeping area, overlooking the main living room.
Just off of the living room you’ll find the main bedroom, complete with fitted wardrobes and beautiful views. The black iron bedframe, beamed ceiling and soft furnishing all help to make this a very comfortable place to sleep, aided further by the built in air conditioning unit. The bathroom is also off of the living area, complete with a walk-in shower.
Although the house’s interior is very special, it is the exterior which really makes this rustic retreat stand out. Situated in the middle of beautiful gardens and trees, you really get a sense of its rural location. A large, private swimming pool dominates one side of the villa, offering a great place to spend time with friends or loved ones. A typical stone patio surrounds the pool, plus there are a number of spacious terraces offering opportunities to enjoy outdoor living in style.
Villa Rocas is a stunning place to base yourself on any vacation to Mallorca, not only because of its quaint attractiveness, but also its location. It is just a short drive away from the charming towns of both Pollensa and Puerto Pollensa, plus a beach not too far away.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
* Tourist tax in the Balearic Islands: 2.20 euros per person over 16 years old, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 euros until the day of departure charged separately after confirmation of the reservation.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.