Quiet mountain villa in Girona with a private pool, only 20km from the beaches of Lloret de Mar!
Recently renovated in 2015, this one-story villa welcomes five guests to the hills of Sils, where a dip in your private pool (4m x 5m, depth between 1,5m and 2m) is right outside your door. Cool off under the leaves that cover your shady patio while you watch (and smell!) Spanish meats and vegetables cook on the barbecue.
Inside the one-story villa, you’ll have a full kitchen at your disposal with a refrigerator, freezer, gas stove, oven, microwave, American-style coffeemaker, and washing machine. Spend nights with the family gathered around the television in the living room, playing games and watching films on the DVD player.
Five guests can rest in one of three bedrooms: (1) one double bed, (2) two single beds, (3) one single bed. There is also one bathroom with a bathtub.
This Girona villa is an ideal rural retreat, but it is still close to all the necessary amenities you would find in your own neighbourhood, like a supermarket and bakery (500m away), shops, a pharmacy, and a train station (4km), and restaurants in the town of Sils (3km). Hop into a rental car and drive 30 minutes out to the picturesque Costa Brava where you can swim in the Mediterranean Sea and marvel in the views of the famous cliffs.
FREE CHILDMINDING: While there’s no doubt that a family trip should include spending time with said family, 24/7 can feel like exactly the opposite of a vacation! Our objective is your relaxation and we are proud to be the only vacation rental agency in Europe that offers complimentary in-villa child minding services during your stay (up to a max. of 10 hours). Our carers are experienced, bilingual (English and Spanish), qualified (university trained in childcare and education), and most importantly love children! Just let us know 24 hours in advance and we will arrive at your villa at the designated time/date prepared with a host of fun and educational activities to keep your children entertained during your absence.
***Childminders details, qualifications and experience are always sent to you beforehand for approval.***
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: HUTG-019894-10
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.