Quiet country house for eight people, just 18 km from the beaches of the Costa Brava!
Built in 2011, this two-story, 300-square-meter villa offers everything tourists would need for a satisfying and relaxing vacation. A prosperous garden of 1000 square meters has a tree swing, barbecue, two outdoor dining rooms, six hammocks and a private pool of 3.25 m by 6.25 m (depth of 1.25 m to 2 m).
The patio doors lead to a fully equipped kitchen with natural light that shares space with a small dining table. In the adjoining room, guests will find a larger dining table and a cozy living room with fireplace, TV and L-shaped sofa. The ground floor of this villa also has a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
Climb the spiral stairs to the second floor to find the three remaining bedrooms, two of which have one double bed each and one of which has two single beds. There is also a second living room with sofas and another dining table.
Guests can park two vehicles in the garage and one on the ramp beside the villa.
Tucked away in the Catalonia countryside, this villa is only 2.5km from the village of Llagostera where guests can access convenient amenities like a supermarket, shops, restaurants, bakeries, and a pharmacy. The beaches of Costa Brava are a short drive away (18km) in Tossa de Mar and Sant Feliu de Guixols. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 18km away, while the nearest train station is located in Caldes de Malavella, 8km away, from which trains travel to Barcelona, a journey that takes approximately one hour.
Beach: 18 km
Barcelona: 92 km
Supermarket: 2.5 km
Shops: 2.5 km
Restaurant: 2.5 km
Train station: 6 km
Pool size: 3.25 m x 6.25 m
Pool minimum depth: 1.25 m
Pool maximum depth: 2 m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning / heating (if available).
Baby cot / high chair
Welcome pack (full of delicious local products)
Please, feel free to ask for more information about any of the above!
Registration number of the Department of Tourism: HUTG-023954-30
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air-conditioning is available in living room for an additional fee. Please inquire for more information.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.