Spectacular 19th-century masia set in the countryside of Catalunya, only 12km to Sitges beaches!
Originally built in 1840, this traditional Catalan country house (“masia”) was renovated in 2000 and now features all the modern-day amenities that you would expect from a vacation home.
Spend hours sunbathing by your private, secluded pool (3m x 12m, with a maximum depth of 4m) or seek shade in the chill-out area or separate private covered patio. The exterior space also features one bathroom with a shower.
On the ground floor of the 800-square-meter villa, rest in a comfortable living room with a fireplace, or prepare meals for your loved ones in the fully equipped kitchen, which you can later enjoy in the dining room. There is also one bathroom (WC) just off the dining room.
The first floor features eight bedrooms, a second living room, four full bathrooms (one of which is ensuite and has a jacuzzi tub), and access to a terrace. Seven of the bedrooms have one double bed each, while the eighth bedroom has two single beds.
The final bedroom is located on the second floor and includes four sets of bunk beds and two single beds. (Please note that this bedroom is available for reservations over 16 people). This level also houses the game room with a billiards table and other enjoyable group games.
Despite the rural location of this gorgeous masia, local amenities are still within a short driving distance in the town of Vilafranca del Penedes, which is 8km away and where guests can find a train station, supermarket, bakery, shops, and a pharmacy. The nearest restaurant is Olerdola in Olivella, 3km from the villa, and the nearest beach is Sitges, about 12km away. Enjoy a day trip to Barcelona which is 40km from the villa. Snowboarding activities are just 2 hours away from the property!
Beach: 12 km
Barcelona: 40 km
Supermarket: 8 km
Shops: 10 km
Restaurant: 3 km
Train station: 10 km
Pool size: 3 m x 12 m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee)
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of tourism registration number: B016752
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
* The given prices are for 16 people. To know the prices for additional guests (on a maximum capacity of 24 people), please contact us.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.