Live like a local in this charming Costa Dorada villa, only 2km from the sunny Spanish beaches!
When not exploring the charming Catalan towns surrounding the villa or kicking back at the family-friendly beaches of the Costa Dorada, enjoy peace and tranquility on the grounds of your private villa where a secured swimming pool (5m x 10m, with a maximum depth of 1,5m), two private shaded patios, a barbecue, and lush green garden (100 square meters) set the scene for entertaining your friends and family.
Step into the impeccably decorated ground floor of this two-story, 180-square-meter villa to find a dining room/living room with a table and four chairs (plus an extendable table with four extra chairs), as well as a few sofas, TV, and a cozy fireplace that can be used in cooler months. Enjoy playing chef in your private kitchen with all the amenities you would find at home, including a refrigerator/freezer, oven, microwave, coffeemaker, and dishwasher.
The ground floor also houses two bedrooms: (1) two single beds, (2) one double bed. There is also one full bathroom.
The remaining two bedrooms are found on the first floor and consist of the following beds:
(3) one extra-large double bed (1,50 x 2m), plus one baby cot, plus direct terrace access
(4) two single beds, plus one baby cot
The first floor also has a second full bathroom. Up to three additional beds can be added for an extra supplement of 150 euros per bed, per week.
This Costa Dorada villa is located in a small village tucked away from the crowds, but still close enough to nearby amenities like a a bakery and supermarket (1km), a pharmacy and shops (2km), and a train station (4km). The nearest airport is Reus Airport (23km away), but Barcelona’s El Prat Airport is 59km north of the villa. Just 25km away is the historic Roman city of Tarragona, and the thrilling Port Aventura theme park is a 30-minute drive away!
Air conditioning is an optional service and is available for an additional surcharge. Please inquire for more information.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of tourism registration number:HUTT-003911-04
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.