This charming and rustic villa, located in a picturesque coastal town, with 9 guests, just 10 minutes from the unspoiled beaches of Calafell!
Enjoy this Mediterranean paradise in a property of 957 square meters where your own private pool awaits you (4m x 8m), outdoor barbecue, dining table with balcony and majestic views of the slopes.
One level of this villa houses a dining room with access to a terrace, a cozy living room and a fully equipped kitchen with the necessary amenities to prepare your own meals: refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker, microwave, stove top, and oven.
The basement level has four bedrooms and a bathroom, as well as access to an outdoor patio. The four rooms are distributed as follows: (1) a double bed, (2) a double bed (3) a double bed and (4) a bunk bed (with two single beds) plus an extra single bed.
There is private off-street parking available, and air conditioning is available for an additional fee.
Guests of this villa have the opportunity to rent electric bicycles for guided tours of four hours, for an additional cost of 25 euros per person. Please, ask for more information!
Castellet i la Gornal is located a few kilometers from the nearest motorway and 4 km from the nearest train station, making it easily accessible to travel from El Prat airport in Barcelona and the exciting city of Barcelona, both in about 45 minutes. Shops, restaurants and other amenities are only 1-2 km from the villa. Travel to the sunny beaches of Calafell in just 10 minutes!
Beach: 8 km
Barcelona: 35 km
Supermarket: 4 km
Shops: 2 km
Restaurant: 1 km
Train station: 4 km
Pool size: 4 m x 8m
Catalunya Casas specializes in rentals of carefully managed family villas by hand (with pool and garden!) In Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to the tourist ‘mecas’ to enjoy all the benefits that these areas have to offer, but far enough from the beaten track where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia / Spain.
Keep in mind that we offer a variety of optional services for your comfort and enjoyment of the holidays. Here are some options that can be reserved for an additional fee after confirming your reservation:
Catering in the villa (paella, tapas, Spanish barbecue)
Tastings in the village of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, cold meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning / heating (if available).
Baby cot / high chair
Welcome pack (full of delicious local products)
Please, feel free to ask for more information about any of the above!
Registration number of the tourism department: HUTB-014767-22
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information
– The air conditioning of the property works with coins.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.