Step into a vacation destination steeped in rich history in Mas Godell, only 50 minutes from Barcelona and 30 minutes from Tarragona!
Wine! Wine! Wine! If you love wine as much as we do, this 14th century gem should be your location of choice. Located in a privileged setting between the lower and upper wine regions of Penedes, this 5-bedroom villa stands in the virgin foothills of Sierra Montreal in the midst of various vineyards and olive trees belonging to the estate. In previous years, flour, cold meats and cheeses were also produced by the estate and are still very much in production in surrounding areas. Tastings are available from our on-site catering services. In the distance shines the sparkling Mediterranean Sea with the award-winning beaches of Costa Dorada only a short 20-minute drive.
The interior walls of this charming Catalunya Casas villa tell the stories of the family, the heirs, the servants, and shepherds of a time gone by. Now completely renovated and modernized, Mas Gadoll welcomes guests from all over the world! its peaceful, natural environment just 50 minutes from Barcelona and 30 minutes from Tarragona. Although, with its games room, large swimming pool (5m x 11m) overlooking the forest below, children’s play park, satellite TV, we doubt you may even make it to these typical tourist destinations!
Rest comfortably in one of 5 bedrooms with 3 double beds, 4 single beds, and bunk beds, as well as 5 bathrooms. On the ground floor, there is one bedroom with a bunk bed and one single bed. On the second floor, the four other bedrooms are arranged as follows:
Bedroom 2: double bed with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 3: two single beds
Bedroom 4: double bed with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 5: double bed with ensuite bathroom
Two additional single beds are also available for an additional supplement.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: PT 00285.5
* Tourism tax: 0.90 euros per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.