Villa Massanet de la Selva nestled in the Catalonia mountains, only 13km to the beaches of Costa Brava!
Originally constructed in 2008, Villa Massaent was renovated in 2018 and is equipped with all the appliances and comfortable accents that you would find in your own home.
A garden of 1,000 square meters features a private pool (6m x 9m) surrounded by sunbeds, an outdoor lounge/dining area, and a barbecue where you can cook local delicacies to serve to friends and family.
Step inside the 143-square-meter villa to find a serene living room, a dining area, and a completely outfitted kitchen with all the necessary appliances, including a Dolce Gusto coffee maker and a dishwasher.
At the end of a long day in the Spanish sun, retire to one of three bedrooms, which have the following bed arrangements: (1) one double bed, ensuite bathroom, (2) two single beds with the option to add a third single bed (for a maximum capacity of 7 guests), (3) one double bed. There is also one additional full bathroom.
Villa Massanet is located near the province of Girona and is just a short drive from local businesses and attractions including a supermarket, restaurants, shops, and a bakery, which are all 4km away in the town of Maçanet de la Selva. The nearest bus station is just 900m away while the train station is 7km from the villa. Take a short drive to the beaches of Blanes (18 minutes away) or venture on a day trip to the exciting city of Barcelona, approximately one hour south.
This property is located close to a highway which means that it is easy to access from all major routes that take you directly to the closest beach or town! For maximum peace and tranquillity while on vacation, the Villa is fit with anti-noise glass.
Beach: 13 km
Barcelona: 70 km
Supermarket: 4 km
Shops: 4 km
Restaurant: 4 km
Train station: 7 km
Pool size: 6 m x 9 m
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of locals cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats.
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Air conditioning/Heating (if available)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: HUTG-034961-73
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.