Picturesque villa on the hillside of Tarragona with a capacity for 20 people, just 10 km from the beach!
Escape from the stress of daily life by taking refuge in this hiding place in the middle of the forests of Tarragona. Gather from 20 to 26 of your closest friends and family for a quiet holiday in a spacious property of 5,000 square meters, with private pool (5.5m by 10.5m), separated from the rest of the property by a fence. Light the outdoor barbecue to enjoy homemade meals to enjoy outdoors in the shaded courtyard.
Step into the countryside cottage to view your charming dining room with a long family dining table and adjacent industrial kitchen socked with appliances, like an Italian-style coffeemaker, refrigerator, freezer, oven, stove, microwave, toaster, and dishwasher.
Between meal times, visit the game room for a rousing game of table football, darts, or billiards to spark some healthy competition among your friends and family. WIFI is also available in the house.
Inside the villa, rest in one of six bedrooms with the following beds:
(1) one double bed
(2) one double bed
(3) one double bed
(4) one double bed and one bunk bed
(5) one double bed
(6) one double bed
There are also six bathrooms.
Six extra sofa beds can be added upon request, each of which sleeps two people, for a maximum capacity of 26 guests. Each extra guest above 20 guests must pay a supplement of 150 euros per week.
Villa Ardenya is in a fairly remote location but is still close to a local town and amenities like a supermarket, shops, restaurants, a bakery and a pharmacy, all of which are 2,5km away in the town of El Catllar. Ten kilometres away in Torredembarra is the nearest train station from where you can hop on a train and explore the region.
Beach: 10 km
Barcelona: 90 km
Supermarket: 10 km
Shops: 2,5 km
Restaurant: 2,5 km
Train station: 10 km
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: HT00791 – DC96
* Tourism tax: 1.00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.