Breathe in the fresh mountain air in the shared patio of two holiday homes that can accommodate up to nine guests, just 20 km from the beach!
A main house and an adjoining annex share a private and secluded pool (3m x 4m, depth of 1.30m to 1.50m), multiple areas for eating and sitting outside, and an open-air barbecue area for preparing meals on the air free and eat.
Inside this one-story holiday home, enjoy all the comforts you would find in a traditional vacation house, including a well-lit living room with a TV and adjoining dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, stove, coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer.
The property is separated into two villas, one main villa and a second annex building. The sleeping arrangements in the two houses are as follows:
Main house (90 square meters):
Guests can rest in one of three bedrooms: (1) one double bed, (2) one double bed, (3) one lofted single bed (similar to the upper part of a bunk bed). There also is one bathroom with a bathtub.
Annex (40 square meters):
There are two bedrooms, each with one double bed These bedrooms share one bathroom with a shower.
Located near the charming medieval town of Tortosa, this villa is just a short drive from the area’s major attractions such as the Catedral de Santa Maria de Tortosa (4km) and Delta de l’Ebre (25km). Tortosa is also where guests can find local amenities such as a supermarket, shops, restaurants, and the local train station. Reus Airport is 85km away while Barcelona El Prat International Airport is 165km away.
Beach: 20 km
Barcelona: 178 km
Supermarket: 4 km
Shops: 5 km
Restaurant: 3 km
Train station: 4 km
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Catalonia (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada) and the Balearic Islands. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: HUTTE-030434-01
* Tourism tax: 1,00 euro per person over 16 years old, per night.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* This property counts with two garden cats.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.