Marvel in magnificent views from the spacious patio and private pool of this modern villa, only 1.9 from the nearest beach!
Relax, rejuvenate, and be the envy of all your friends at this two-story, 650-square-meter Ibiza villa that overlooks the Mediterranean Sea! Copious outdoor space allows guests to relax on sun loungers, fetch a drink from the outdoor kitchen, snack at the dining table, or go for a dip in the private pool (5,5m x 11m) or in one of two outdoor jacuzzis (unheated), all with views of the sea and the Ibiza coastline!
Step inside the spacious, airy villa to find a smartly designed living area with white couches facing the giant windows with views of the sea plus a 55-inch, 3D TV with BluRay and DVD capabilities. The living room shares space with the dining room and the modern, fully equipped kitchen with an island and bar seating. The upper floor houses one bedroom (1) with a double bed, ensuite bathroom, and access to a balcony.
Descend the stairs to the ground level to access the three remaining bedrooms, each with one double bed, ensuite bathroom, flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, and direct access to the terrace.
Laundry services are available upon request.
Villa Esparta offers views of islands with the same name (S’Esparta) as well as views of the beaches of Cala Moli (1,9km away) and Cala Tarida (5 minutes away by car). Enjoy proximity to a supermarket (2km) as well as the town of San Jose (7km) and Ibiza Town (20km).
Beach: 1.9 km
Ibiza: 20 km
Supermarket: 2 km
Shops: 3 km
Restaurant: 1.2 km
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: 2013014205
*Tourist tax in Balearic Islands: 2.20 € per person over 16 years, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 € until the day of check out charged separately after confirmation of reservation.
*Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
*Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
*This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
*Guests can park two vehicles in the garage and two vehicles outside.
*An additional security deposit of 6000 euros is required and will be returned upon departure pending the state of the villa.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.