Villa Costa for up to 12 guests, only 1.5km to Ibiza beaches!
Renovated in 2013, this two-story villa is equipped with all the features and comforts of a supreme holiday home. A whitewashed patio is accented with sunbeds, parasols, and a sparkling private pool (6m x 9m), as well as a gas grill where you can cook up some of your favorite meats and enjoy them under the covered dining area by the outdoor kitchen.
The main level of the house features a dining room and living room where large windows allow ample sunlight to fill the neatly decorated space. A fully equipped kitchen provides all appliances you will need to prepare home-cooked meals, including a Nespresso coffeemaker, hob, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, and more.
Fall into the lap of luxury in one of six bedrooms:
Ground floor: (1) king bed with an ensuite bathroom and direct access to the terrace and swimming pool, (2) two single beds with an ensuite bathroom.
First floor: (3) king size bed with an ensuite bathroom and access to a private terrace, (4) queen size bed with an ensuite bathroom and direct access to the pool terrace, (5) queen size bed with an ensuite bathroom and direct access to the pool terrace.
In a separate house that shares the patio is the sixth bedroom with one king size bed plus an ensuite bathroom.
Located on Ibiza’s west coast, the villa is nicely situated atop a hill overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and the stunning coastline. Hop in your rental car and drive to the beaches of Cala Moli, Cala Tarida, and Cala Vadella in just 5 minutes. Shops, restaurants, and a supermarket are also located a short drive away in the town of San Jose.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: 2014042026
* Tourist tax in Balearic Islands: 2.20 € per person over 16 years, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 € until the day of check out charged separately after confirmation of reservation.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
* Outdoor parking spaces are available for three vehicles.
* An additional security deposit of 6000 euros is required and will be returned upon departure pending the state of the villa.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.