Settle into this traditional Ibicenco-style villa with seven friends and family members, only 3.5km to Ibiza’s famous beaches!
Between swims in your private pool (6.5m by 10m), relax and sunbathe on your private terrace of 200 square meters, also featuring an outdoor dining table and a barbecue and surrounded by fruit trees.
Inside the three-story villa, make yourself at home in the well-lit living room with a TV (with Satellite channels), comfortable sofas, and a DVD player. A fully equipped kitchen opens to a breakfast bar, and leads into a dining room with enough seating for all guests. There also is a laundry room with a washing machine, iron, and ironing board.
Eight guests can choose from four bedrooms:
Ground floor: (1) queen bed plus direct pool and terrace access, (2) two single beds – These bedrooms are connected by a door.
First floor: (3) one queen bed with terrace access
Second floor: (4) one queen bed
The ground floor features one bathroom with a bathtub, and the first floor has a second bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub.
Enjoy proximity to Playa Talamanca and Playa d’en Bossa, two nearby beaches, as well as Ibiza Town, which is 5 minutes away by car. There is also a bus stop just a few steps away for easy transit around the island.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: ET-0338-E
* Tourist tax in Balearic Islands: 2.20 € per person over 16 years, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 € until the day of check out charged separately after confirmation of reservation.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
* Private parking is available for three to four vehicles.
* An additional security deposit of 3000 euros is required and will be returned upon departure pending the state of the villa.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.