Villa S’Argamassa for 10 guests, walking distance to Ibiza beaches and with views of the Mediterranean Sea!
Cool off in you L-shaped, saltwater, private pool (8m x 7m x 7m) before drying off under the sun on sunbeds or enjoying a barbecue-prepared meal under the umbrella above an outdoor dining table with seats for 10 people. There is also one outdoor shower to rinse off the sand after a day at the beach!
The 200-square-meter interior of the villa is well-lit by the Ibiza sun and is complete with an open kitchen/dining area with an electric oven, induction cooker, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, juice, Nespresso coffee machine, blender, and a toaster. Relax in the living room with satellite TV, a sofa, and two extra chairs.
Rest in one of four ground-floor, air-conditioned bedrooms in the following arrangements: (1) two single beds, ensuite bathroom, (2) two single beds, ensuite bathroom, (3) one double bed, ensuite bathroom, (4) one double bed, ensuite bathroom, and direct access to the terrace. There is also one additional WC.
The top floor is home to the fifth bedroom with one double bed, an ensuite bathroom, and access to a top-floor terrace with views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Enjoy walking distance to nearby beaches like Cala Martina, Es Niu Blau, and Cala Pada, as well as a handful of restaurants including the popular Nikki Beach Club.
Guests can access a laundry room with a washing machine and dryer, which is located in a small shed outside the villa.
Private, uncovered parking is available in a lot that is shared with the villa next door.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: 2016029613
* Tourist tax in Balearic Islands: 2.20 € per person over 16 years, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 € until the day of check out charged separately after confirmation of reservation.
* Air-conditioning is avaible in bedrooms for an additional fee. Please enquire for more information.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
* An additional security deposit of 6000 euros is required and will be returned upon departure pending the state of the villa.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.