Fall into the lap of luxury in this gorgeous three-bedroom Ibiza villa with views of the sea and beyond, only 3 minutes from the beach!
Survey your empire from the stunning balconies that look out over the pool, terrace, and the Balearic Sea. Enjoy daily swims in your private pool (5m x 10m) before drying off with some sunbathing on the lounge chairs. There is also an outdoor dining area where you can sip sangria and marvel in the views around you.
The interior ground floor is well-lit by the Ibiza sun through the large windows that border the living room, where there are three cosy sofas, a fireplace, and a TV with international satellite channels. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, oven, stove, refrigerator, freezer, and coffeemaker, and congregate around the dining table to share a home-cooked meal with loved ones.
Five guests (four adults and one child) can rest in one of three bedrooms:
(1) one single bed
(2) one double bed, ensuite bathroom, access to covered terrace with views of Cala Tarida beach
(3) one double bed, ensuite bathroom, access to a covered balcony of 10 square meters
From this majestic villa located in a calm, quiet neighbourhood, guests will have easy access to some of Ibiza’s most beautiful beaches, including Cala Tarida (three minutes by car, 15 minutes by foot), as well as Cala Vadella, Cala Mooli, Cala Conta, and Cala Bassa (all of which are less than 15 minutes by car). Enjoy a short drive (10 minutes) to San Jose village where you’ll find shops, restaurants, and lovely promenades.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: 2015013908
* Tourist tax in Balearic Islands: 2.20 € per person over 16 years, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 € until the day of check out charged separately after confirmation of reservation.
* Air-conditioning is available in two bedrooms for an additional fee. Please inquire for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
* An additional security deposit of 2000 euros is required and will be returned upon departure pending the state of the villa.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.