Modern Villa Moli for 10 guests, with stunning sea views, only 5 min by car to Ibiza beaches!
A main house and a guest house make up this property of 420 square meters, set on a lot of 2,600 square meters with ample patio space (300 square meters), a private pool (4m x 10m), portable barbecue, exterior audio system, and an elegant outdoor dining table for 10 guests, all of which offer views of the Balearic Sea and beyond.
The interior is completely air-conditioned and features a brightly lit living and dining room with whitewashed walls, a fully equipped kitchen with a Nespresso coffee maker and all other necessary kitchen amenities, and access to the terrace.
The main house is home to four bedrooms: (1) one double bed plus an ensuite bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi tub with views and a private patio, (2) double bed with an ensuite bathroom and terrace access, (3) two single beds plus a bathroom with a shower and terrace access, (4) two single beds plus an ensuite bathroom with shower and terrace access.
In the guest house, the bedroom has (5) two single beds, bathroom with shower and access to the upper terrace.
All bedrooms have TV and iPod docking stations for music, as well as safe boxes and hairdryers.
Villa Moli is located in Cala Tarida and is just a short five-minute drive from the nearest beach towns of Cala Moli and Cala Tarida. Cala Jondal Beach Club is 15 minutes away, the town of Sant Josep with local services and amenities is 5 minutes from the villa, and Ibiza Town is 20 minutes away.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number: 2013028990
* Tourist tax in Balearic Islands: 2.20 € per person over 16 years, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 € until the day of check out charged separately after confirmation of reservation.
* Air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
* Private parking is available for three to four vehicles.
* An additional security deposit of 6000 euros is required and will be returned upon departure pending the state of the villa.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.