Fantastic 4-bedroom Villa Bini for 8 guests, just 7km to the beach and a short drive to Port d’Addaia!
Villa Bini is a private entity extending to around 120 ha along the road between Mahon and Fornells. Guests to the estate can access the port of Addaia and the beach of Arenal d’en Castell. It is also easy for any guests who want to visit the virgin beaches from the property. Due to its proximity to Fornells fishing port and the port at Mahon city, guests can access these lively places easily.
If your taste is for a traditional touch of a house, with mud floors, old walls, and exposed beams but with a modernity touch, this is the estate to spend your vacation at. From the main road, you can access it through a 200m dusty highway on foot, if you do not have a vehicle. With its strategic location on the hills, the guests also get to view the Menorcan countryside as well as the pine forest.
With no neighbors surrounding it, guests enjoy privacy and tranquility. Walk in, and you find a well-fenced area with a lawn for your children to play. The adults can walk through to the 9x4m swimming pool with Roman stairs. When you are done swimming, you can have your meals on the pergola, which gives you access to a built-in barbecue, a table, and chairs where you can eat in the shade.
On the inside, the estate has maintained the original 19th-century distribution. It has everything on the same level except for some few steps to access some areas here and there.
The guests can assemble at the 5m high spacious living room or use it to walk through to the outdoors. Eight guests can occupy and get served in the large dining room with secure service from the Menorcan kitchen.
Guests at the two twin bedrooms enjoy an en-suite shower. There are also two double bedrooms with one full bathroom and one shower bathroom. An annex holds three twin rooms and an outdoor bathroom.
Amenities include four televisions, internet, stereo, DVD, satellite TV, fence parcel, fireplace, iron, and private pool. You can also wind up on the garden furniture.
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas’ so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Registration number of the Department of Tourism: 47
* Tourist tax in Balearic Islands: 2.20 € per person over 16 years, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 € until the day of check out charged separately after confirmation of reservation.
* Portable air conditioning and heating are available for this property for an additional fee. Please, ask for more information.
* Pets are allowed for an extra cost of 100 euros per pet per week.
* Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.